- The SUB 112 contains a passive filter, 6 dB/oct., that suppresses high frequencies.
- Appropriate fullrange cabinets, e.g. DYNACORD’s D 8 can therefore be directly connected in parallel to the SUB 112 if an extended bass reproduction is required.
- You just have to connect the SUB 112 and the D 8 with a regular Speakon cable in parallel.
- The SUB 112 cabinet is made of 15mm birch plywood.
- All corner joints and braces are grooved and glued.
- The cabinet´s surface is painted with a 2-K laquer finish
- The acoustic foam front on a powder coated steel grille protects the DND12S400 woofer against damage during transport and bad environmental conditions.
- The connector panel uses two 4-pole Speakon connectors (INPUT/THRU) for a safe connection and easy daisy-chaining to other cabinets.
- The pin assignment is 1+/1-. Pins 2+ and 2- are also connected between the two Speakon connectors.
|رنج پاسخ فرکانسی|
|نهایت توان خروجی|