ریموت کنترل آر ام ای مدل RME ARC USB
Although it’s convenient to house your I/O in a rack, having tactile control over your interface really streamlines your workflow. That’s why RME users need the ARC USB. This remote control puts the essential actions and commands of your interface right at your fingertips. It’s easy to use: simply plug it into a USB port and your TotalMix FX software will detect and communicate with it. UFX+ and UFX II users can connect the ARC USB directly to their interface, which is great when using them in standalone mode. It’s even bus-powered, so it only requires a single USB cable to work. Sweetwater engineers have found that the ARC USB is a great way to harness the full potential of your RME audio interface.
- Provides tactile control over your RME audio interface
- Puts the essential actions and commands of your interface right at your fingertips
- Automatic detection when plugged into your computer’s USB port
- UFX+ and UFX II users can connect directly to their interface
- Bus-powered with minimal current draw
- Compatible with: Fireface UFX+ (directly), Fireface UFX II (directly), All devices with TotalMix FX (via computer)